Chingford Road, Chingford, London E4 8SL
The demolition of the existing Stadium buildings with the exception of the iconic front facade and the construction of 292 new homes of mixed tenure and construction form and form and height which ranges from 3 storeys to 9 storeys. There is also the creation of comminuty facilities and commercial units and the refurbishment of the frontage.
Description of Works
On completion, the development of the former Walthamstow Stadium site will provide:
- 292 new homes, including maisonettes, apartments and houses;
- Key amenities for residents, including a car park, cycle storage and recycling facilities;
- Facilities to benefit the wider community, including a nursery, a café, a sports centre and pocket allotments; and
- Sensitive restoration and refurbishment of the Stadium’s Grade II listed Tote building and former dog kennels. These will be brought into long-term use for the whole community.
- Working together with HTA Architects
- M & E Consultants - Waterstone Design
- Structural Engineer - MLM
Start on site:
For more information please contact Quadrant Construction;
10 Grove Crescent Road,
Telephone 0844 406 9000